I was simply in the mood for something sweet. So while our 2.5 year old was taking a nap.. I whipped these up. They’re easy and yummy
I hope you enjoy!
Quick Vanilla cupcake receipe
- 2 cups flour1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar -1 cup depending on how sweet you want it
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or Lemon extract
- preheat your oven to 375f or 150c;
- line muffin cups with papers.
- cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time.
- add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
- divide evenly among pans and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- let stand and cool in pans.
- Remove each and add your favorite homemade icing. (If your in a hurry grab ready made icing)